General Dynamics Information Technology has an opportunity for an Information Assurance Complliance Analyst to oversee, evaluate, and support documentation, validation and accreditation processes necessary to assure that new information technology (IT) systems meet the organization's information assurance (IA) and security requirements. Ensures appropriate treatment of risk, compliance, and assurance from internal and external perspectives.
• Provide leadership and direction to Network Enterprise personnel by ensuring that IA security awareness, basics, literacy and training are provided to operations personnel commensurate with their responsibilities
• Develop and implement programs to ensure that systems, network and data users are aware of, understand and follow NE and IA policies and procedures
• Help prepare IA certification and accreditation documentation
• Ensure that compliance monitoring occurs, and review results of such monitoring across the NE
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security, or a related technical discipline is required, Masters Degreepreferred
- 5-9 years experience working as an Information Assurance Analyst for an information technology, information assurance, or information management program.
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
- CompTIA Security+ CE
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Cisco Certified NetworkAssociate (CCNA) Security and CISSP
Requisition ID 2017-28251