Tripoint Solutions is seeking an Information Assurance (IA) Analyst to join our team in supporting a DoD client. The work will be performed on-site in a professional office environment in either our Washington DC, Vicksburg, MS, or Huntsville, AL locations.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
· Must be familiar or become familiar of the Department of Defense (DoD) Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
· Must stay up-to-date with DoD and Army IA compliance-related policies and regulations such as DoD Directive 8570.01 and AR 25-2.
· Must stay up-to-date with NIST Standard Practices (SP) 800-53 security control list.
· Must become familiar with the DoD RMF templates, and be able to fill out these templates to be used as artifacts for RMF.
· Will be in constant communication with the following people: Government Project Manager (PM) and Government Information Assurance Manager (IAM) throughout the whole RMF process; and Security Control Assessor-Validator (SCA-V) from the pre-assessment stage of the RMF process and onward.
· Will have to work with the government PM to create or update their Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) if it is not active.
· Assist the government PM in preparing for the yearly Governance and Architecture Division (GAD) audit.
· Maintain and review documentation on the DISA Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) website.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Due to contract requirements and the nature of the work, US Citizenship is required.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Position requires having or being able to obtain a COMPTIA Security+ certification.
· Clear and effective business / technical communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to work in a complex multi-faceted environment.
· After hire, must read the Cyber Security Fundamentals (CSF) Training on the Information Assurance Training Center website and pass the exam.
Tripoint Solutions (TPS) is a minority-owned, SBA-certified 8(a) small business specializing in business and IT consulting, delivering tailored solutions to our customers based on their unique organizational requirements, industry best practices, and a recognition of state of the art technologies. TPS focuses on software engineering, process improvement, and software development lifecycle support. We provide a broad range of Federal customers with solutions for enterprise, cloud-based, and mobile environments.
Tripoint Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V), making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Tripoint Solutions participates in E-Verify.