The CorporateTechnology (CT) organization develops applications and providestechnology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury,Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO). CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolvingtechnology needs and the firm’s ever expandingtechnology controls agenda.A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
- Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
- Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
- Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technologyportfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
- Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
WorkforceTechnology (WT) is the central steward for the design, build, andasset management for the firm's Human CapitalTechnology & Information across all lines of business and global regions. WorkforceTechnology providestechnology support forstaffing and on-boarding, employee records,payroll, talent management,compensation, benefits, learning, employee and manager service, workforce planning and analytics, and back office call center operations. The central InformationArchitecture function works closely with all application domains in WT, to Build & implement a framework to effectively manage the Workforce Data & Workforce Metadata across the complete data lifecycle. KeyResponsibilities As an Information Architect, the hired candidate will beresponsible to work across WorkforceTechnology applications and teams and help develop and implement Information Management Best Practices & Firm Wide Data Management Standards. Information Architect will also function as the subject matter expert in the assigned data domain.The primaryresponsibilitiesof the Information Architect role are as follows.
- Interface with the technical & business team to facilitate data model design conversations.
- Capture & Represent business data requirements using various data modeling techniques to produce better quality products.
- Provide the capability for better impact management & proven compliance with data regulations by implementing standardized tools and processes to report on data usage, business rules and data lineage.
- Reduce application & data reporting errors by putting proactive controls for data quality validations.
- Be the single point of contact for and conduit to CT and Firm-wide Data Management group.
- Act as the ‘link’ connecting data across different workforce domains as well as other reference data domains.
- Understand the existing data domains and reverse engineer data documentation at various levels.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in information management field, with 3 years of experience directly managing data & information architecture.
- Hands-on data modeling skills utilizing tools such as MagicDraw, Erwin, Power Designer, etc. Knowledge of SPARQL query language is a plus.
- Knowledge of different data modeling methodologies with the ability to read and understand data models presented in a variety of formats.
- Experience in creating and reviewing Architecture and Development artifacts such as Conceptual and Logical Data Models.
- Data driven mindset, experience in data analysis and data mining, including advanced SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge of core Information Architecture capabilities, including Master and Reference Data Management, Data Quality (DQ), Metadata Management, Data Taxonomy, Data Integration, Data Migration and Data Modeling.
- Ability to collaborate with business teams in order to understand, translate and capture the requirements into Taxonomies, Conceptual and Logical Data Models, Interface Specifications, etc.
- Develop and manage the data modeling best practices, patterns and standards
- Experience working with HR Domain is a strong plus.
- Experience working with Big Data implementations and understanding of Big Data design patterns is desired.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related field of study.
Req #: 170083212