Job Title: Information Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefit
Experience and Exposure Required:
- This Information Architect (IA) position will provide information architecturesupport for the RFT (Risk and Finance Technology) application portfolio, providing critical input into strategic efforts within Global Risk, Global Compliance and Finance spaces.
- Qualified candidate will be responsible for working on database migration projects (primarily Netezza-?Exadata & Db2), analyzing and designing enhanced master/reference data management, data modeling governance for Credit Risk Data Platform, for ensuring the adherence to EDM/BCBS-239(RDA) policies and standards across risk data/reporting platforms (inclusive of metadata, lineage and data quality controls) as part of Authorized Data Sources (ADS) adoption process, and consequently defining technical debt and necessary remediation efforts.
- IA will also assume responsibilities for architecture analysis, coordination, roadmap development, and execution, and play a key role in the design/development of data integration solutions.
- Candidate will need to be able to communicate and drive influence at all levels of the organization.
- Architects, engineers, designs, documents, and supports business solutions for Risk Management as an Architect.
- Has deep knowledge of business functions and excels leveraging this knowledge in the development of process level views of application portfolios.
- Is a subject matter expert in technology and business and a thought leader for assisting senior technology or business leaders in determining the current and future direction in their area or related areas.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives, business requirements, and business environments to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides leadership and guidance on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Has extensive & specific business knowledge e.g.
- Quantitative skills, Capital Markets, Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Compliance as well as broad understanding of applications and systems.
- Translates business needs into technical requirements and ensures all systems conform to business needs and specifications.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
- Typically requires 7-10 years of applicable experience.
- Based on the different work streams that are part of this role, Information Architect would specialize in all aspects of data management, including Data Modeling, Database Design, Master Data Management, ELTL/Data Virtualization/Data SOA, Metadata Management, Tiered Storage, BI/Reporting/Analytics. Experience and/or exposure to Databases (such as Oracle, MS SQLServer, DB2, Netezza, Teradata), Big Data (Hadoop/Spark); Informatica, DataStage, Composite, Tableau, Micro strategy, Erwin, Power Designer and other industry leading data integration and management tools is a must.
- Candidates are expected to have had hands-on application DBA, DB development and ELTL experience in Oracle/Exadata, Hadoop and Informatica with strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and database architectures.