KEY SKILLS SETS
- Significant experience in the creation of canonical data models for SOA and integration
- Ideally, involvement in large enterprise transformation projects with regards to integration and / or MDM
- This role is responsible for understanding, analyzing and then addressing Business requirements with effective data architectures. This includes the creation of large-scale conceptual data models and the creation of strategies and plans for metadata, data security and archiving.
- This role creates & maintains enterprise data model and tools.
- This involves defining strategic data needs for the enterprise, implementing enterprise data governance and data management program and establishing basic data modeling principles.
- This role also provides guidance and basic principles to projects to help them properly manage data assets, develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database, provides expertise and consultation regarding the physical storage, movement and presentation of data for projects and the organization and effectively communicates with business owners and technical teams
- Understand, analyze and address Business requirements with effective data architectures.
- Create large-scale conceptual data models and create strategies and plans for metadata, data security and archiving.
- Analyze search logs and other website usage data for internal sites and client extranets, track research and professional literature regarding web design and usability
- Provide training and documentation to support the administration and use of tools and applications
- Coordinate the work of local team members for ongoing technical maintenance and development of global corporate intranet and data visualization
- 8years + of experience