The Informatics Specialist on the Stars Analytics team will be responsible for supporting Stars operations and outcomes through the production and presentation of timely and accurate reporting and analytics that support Stars management and business decisions. The Informatics Specialist will report to the Stars Analytics lead and will work closely with Stars leadership across the organization to drive improvements in Star Ratings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare, Informatics or other related field
- 3-5 Years of experience in a Healthcare Analytics or Managed Care Setting
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and SQL to manage and manipulate data sets
- Experience communicating technical concepts or data outcomes to employees and leaders at all levels within the organization
- Knowledge of CMS Star Rating System and Medicare Part C and D
- Master’s Degree in Business, HealthCare, Informatics or other related field
- Experience with Tableau
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Ability to influence business partners to drive business plans and achieve results, including an ability to work with cross functional teams to solve problems.
- Drive and commitment to do what is necessary to get the job done efficiently, thoroughly and professionally.
- Effective communication skills. Experience and comfort level communicating with individuals at all levels.
- A team player with experience building strong relationships and with a strong sense of self-initiative.
- Open and quickly adaptable to change in focus or priorities.