Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking Informatica Software Testers to join our team in Lanham, MD.
Security Clearance: Active IRS MBI is Highly Preferred!
- Individuals will conduct functional and/or integration testing of multiple programs in a client/server and/or IBM mainframe environment.
- Programs typically support the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) tax processing pipeline and master file systems.
- Individuals will use IRS or Contractor-developed documentation to construct test cases with predetermined results and test data to verify program functionality and/or interfaces through assigned systems.
- Individuals will review output to determine whether or not the test results fulfill the established requirements, and if necessary, notify the responsibleprogrammers, both orally and in writing, of errors, omissions, and inconsistencies in the programs and/or documentation.
- BS degree and 9years IT experience OR High school diploma and a minimum of 13years of progressive IT experience
- 3years of software testing experience
- Knowledge of Informatica ETL tool and/or Informatica software testing
- Must be either a U.S. Citizen or possess a Green Card for a minimum of 3years
- Possession of a current IRS background investigation
- Knowledge of current IRStax administration software applications
- Experience with IRStax administration systems