We are looking for Informatica MDM Developer or our client in ??Los Angeles, CA
Job Title: Informatica MDM Developer
Job Location: ??Los Angeles, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The successful candidatewill work with the LA Care team to implement, maintain, and enhance its enterprise-level data architecture using Informatica Power Center and Power Exchange tool.
- The successful candidate will work as part of a team comprised of a project manager, business analysts, and other members of the technical staff to use test-driven development techniques to develop and implement ETL / data management processes to support sequencing and analysis efforts.
- Specific responsibilities will include: Work with Business Analysts and Data Modelers to understand requirements.
- Design and develop sustainable database ETL applications to support those requirements.
- Create technical design documents that capture source to target mapping, define transformation algorithms, and document data quality rules. React to and correct day-to-day operational errors.
- Forward thinking, independent, creative, self-sufficient and go-getter; who can work with less documentation. Requiredqualifications to be successful in this role
- Good communication skills. Team Oriented and can work independently.
- 3+ years of experience in Informatica MDM, Product 360, ActiveVOS (BPM) products with at least 1year of experience specifically on ActiveVOS.
- 2+ years MDM experience
- 1+ years experience in BES (Business Entity Services).
- Experience on Informatica Data Quality like Profiling, Data Parsing, Standardization and Cleansing.
- Experience with Informatica Data Quality as a service in SOA or Web Services architecture.
- Understanding of the SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Good Understanding of JSON, JAVA development, SOAP UI, WSDL File.
- Experienced in custom IDD Screen Development.
- Experienced in custom MDM and IDD User Exits
- Experienced in integration between Informatica MDM with ActiveVOS 126.96.36.199 and SIF and IDD
- Experienced in ActiveVOS workflow design and development, creation of Human task.
- Good Knowledge on ActiveVOS Error and Fault handing, Event Handling, Gateway, Control Flow, PDD File and ABC Config file, Email Service, JDBC Service.
- Good written and oral communication skills. Documenting design specs, unit test results etc.
- Must be willing to work in the downtown Los Angeles California area
- Experience with working with business partners to translate business requirements to workflow designs.
- Experience in installation and support of ActiveVOS Server in Linux and Deployment to ActiveVOS Console.
- Informatica Accelerated Healthcareexperience
- Healthcare provider or insurance experience
- Able to identify and suggest elements in original designs that should be reviewed to make them more standards / web compliant
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong design skills with ability to rapidly iterate through prototypes
- Hands on experience on Tracking and Reporting of defects using Defect Tracking Tools such as JIRA