Industry: Staffing & Recruiting•
Not Specified years
Posted 389 days agoby Sandeep Nandal
Role : Informatica Lead
Location : Boston, MA
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Interview : Phone/Skype
Technical/Functional Skills :
· Implementation and supportexperience in Informatica applications.
· Should have experience of pharma domain specifically Clinical Trail data.
· Perform L2 application support: both trouble shooting and issue resolution.
· Should be well versed with data models, data warehouse, SFTP set up
· Provide expertise with Data Integration, System Administration, and Development capabilities related to Informatica integrations.
· Co-ordinate with SMEs and Enterprise architect on enhancements and tickets.
· Support IDD fixes and ETL jobs related to environment, user access management.
· Perform Non production environment refresh
· Experience in unit testing and other testing(s) in non-prod environment.
· Apply hot fixes in both non – production and production environment(s).
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Perform change management for application enhancements and patch application
· Report on application SLAs and issue trending to the application manager.
· Liaise with application manager to coordinate all platform/application related activities
· Act as single point of contact for application support and enhancement
· Assist the team(both onsite and offshore) in resolving business, technical issues, coordinate with various stakeholders and ensure timely closure of tickets
· Liaise with Informatica for Product Issues/Problems
· Ensure maintenance of proper technical documentation (operations manual, configuration documents, technical specifications)
· Provide solutions and estimations for minor enhancements
· Coordinate with the stakeholders to create, complete, and achieve sign-off on the enhancement artefacts.