- Collaborate with business and other technical groups.
- Design, architect, develop and deliver application using Informatica.
- Develop routines to convert PL/SQL Extract Transform Load (ETLs) from core systems to Informatica ETLs.
- Develop routines for ETL performance optimization.
- Create detailed architecture and design documents.
- Provide technical support for issues including hands-on troubleshooting and implement enhancements and customizations.
- Must have 8 plus years of Data Warehouse experience using Informatica PowerCenter
- Must have strong ETL experience using Informatica PowerCenter (Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Mappings, Mapplets, and Transformations).
- Must have hands on experience with administration, installation, and configuration of Informatica.
- 2 plus years of basic hands-on experience with the Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) a plus (Preferred).
- Informatica PowerCenter 9.5
- Informatica PowerExchange 9.5
- Serena ChangeMan Version Manager (preferable)
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Experience in integration of various data sources like Oracle, Flat Files, XML files and various other data sources
- Must possess the ability to define best practices, setup processes and procedures, etc.
- 4+ years of work experience and have a Bachelor’s degree.