Job Title: Data Warehouse / Informatica 2 Developer
Work Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 1 year
Experience: 10+ Years
• 7+ years of full development life cycle experience in large scale Data Warehouse environments, with at least 2 years in Healthcare.
• 6+ years of demonstrated experience with developing, testing and debugging complex Workflows/Mapping that utilize a wide variety of Transformations, on Informatica version 9.6.1, especially PowerCenter Clients : Developer, Workflow Manager, Repository Manager and Workflow Monitor.
• Strong experience using transformations like Normalizer, Aggregator, Rank, Sorter, Lookup, Router, Joiner, Update Strategy etc.
• Develop and supportExtraction, Transformation & Load process (ETL) using Informatica PowerCenter to populate Teradata tables using Teradata utilities like FLoad, MLoad, TPT etc.
• Strong knowledge on Teradata Architecture, Data Warehousing concept & Relational Data Bases, SQL scripting and Shell Scripting.
• Strong communications skills to effectively communicate at different levels of management. Excellent coordination skills. Ability to work both independently and with a team. Ability to manage adapts to changing priorities and meet aggressive deadlines.
• Reporting Tools (Tableau) development experience is a plus.
• Experienceworking with an Agile development team is a plus.