Leidos is seeking an Informatica Developer to join our Corporate Information Technology Services (ITS) Group. In this role, you will be responsible for administering, developing, implementing, and maintaining Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and related Operational Data Stores (ODS). You will contribute throughout the data management life-cycle process areas such as data acquisition, management, manipulation, and analyze of data and report results from an Enterprise Data Warehouse environment.
Essential duties & responsibilities are:
- Work with Informatica Tech Lead, IT database administrators, systems administrators, and development team
- Support development, migration of data through manual or ETL processes, revision and update of DataMart and cubes, procedure development, troubleshooting, system configuration, security administration, and account setup.
- Supports the life-cycle of physical data models and data maps for data warehouse system.
- Provides assistance to end users and programmers regarding data warehouse related problems and issues.
- Provides technical expertise to end-users who create complex queries and reports.
- Coordinates, schedules, and tests upgrades to the data warehouse system.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree coupled with 8+ years' experience in the information technology arena.
- 5+ years' experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, analytic computing, data analysis, and pattern identification with various forms of data.
- 5+ years' experience with Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL & SQL Server platforms.
- 5+ years' experience in ETL tools such as Informatica.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform data analysis, troubleshoot data integrity issues and strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Must be able to support after hours on-call rotation.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience in documenting and mapping interaction (source-to-target, source-to-ETL mapping) between business processes, information, and data for projects which are of medium to high complexity and moderate to high risk.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Cognos, OBI & MSFT BI.
- Familiarity with development methodology such as Agile, Waterfall and Systems Engineering.
- Familiarity with Big Data concepts such as Data Lake technologies, Hadoop, NoSQL.
- Familiarity with Data Science and Data Mining techniques.
Job #: R-00001128_35928252067_0