Role: Informatica Developer
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Client: HCL America
· Experience with Informatica ETL tools (6+ years)
· Analyze, design, develop and test complex data transformation solutions for Data warehouse.
· Develop ETL programs using the Informatica ETL technology.
· Work with data stored in DB2, Oracle, SQL Server & SAP etc...
· Write & deploy stored procedures, tune SQL scripts/queries and should be very comfortable using database monitoring tools.
· Architect highly scalable and high performing ETL solutions.
· Must have strong core technical competency in database and multi-tier technologies
· Build ETL solutions to extract and transform data from SAP, Baan & mainframe systems
· Design systems that are recoverable, auditable, parameter driven in Informatica.
· Build processes that meet Data Lifecycle management standards
· Work with Structured and Unstructured data
· Implement ETL solutions with sound ETL Processing and Error Handling techniques.
· Good at gathering requirements and asking the business questions.
· Experience with data mapping analysis and design
· Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
Looking forward for your reply.