Our client is a major player in national financialsupervision, payment processing and monetary policy strategy across the country.
They are currently looking for a Big Data Informatica Developer in New York.
- Create a unified internal set of models (conceptual, canonical, logical)
- Define structures that comply to data modelling standards
- 5+ years’ experience in data modelling
- Experienceworking with Tableau 9.x+ , Java SDK
- 5+ years' experience with integrating data visualization technologies onto big datainfrastructures
- Strong knowledge of data integration and processes
- Excellent grasp of Oracle and SQL Server
- Good grasp of NoSQL modelling and big dataarchitecture and storage design (HBase, HDFS, HIVE etc)
- Expert understanding of relational and dimensional data design