The Informatica Developer is responsible for the development of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) code. They will collaborate with IRS and Project teams to design and develop ETL code to load large amounts of data from other IRS internal data sources to the system.
- Job Duty 1 - Design/Develop ETL Interface using Informatica tool. Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements.
- Job Duty 2 - Develop/Implement the coding of Informatica mappings for different stages of ETL. Move staging table to the target table.
- Job Duty 3 - Design, coding, unit testing of ETL packages, triggers, and stored procedures, views, SQL transactions
- Job Duty 4 - Understand and comply with development standards and SDLC to ensure consistency across the project.
- Job Duty 5 - Collaborate with Client SMEs, IBM team and other vendor teams.
- Knowledge of IRS business systems and data,
- Strong PostGres SQL experience (4+ years)
- Experience with Informatica Power Center; SQL (4+ years)
- Strong experience with ETL development and process from diverse data sources (4+years)
- Advanced experience with Informatica Power Exchange, Control-M
- Experience with data modeling concepts
- Experience in development, maintenance, and enhancement of Informatica Mappings, Work-flows, and processes (4+ years)
- Experience with Data Warehouse; Oracle; Linux; AIX
- Prior IRS experience
- Strong oral and written business communication skills desired
- Knowledge of IRS business systems and data, is an extra plus