Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ “Most Innovative Companies” and one of Computerworld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT”, we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
The Senior Application Developer will develop Data Integration solutions using Informatica Powercenter. The candidate will work with clients, analysts, architects and engineers to plan, design, develop, test and implement Data integration solutions consistent with business objective. The candidate is expected to be results-oriented, have knowledge of new and legacy technologies and relevant platforms.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain programs to load, aggregate and extract the data to meet a wide range of business requirements using Informatica Powercenter
- Responsible for integrating different ETL code modules
- Review requirements, perform data analysis and design ETL flow
- Understanding of enterprise data warehouse, data federation, hub & spoke architectures
- ETL and database performance tuning and optimization
- Develop LINUX scripts to automate the load process
- Create and execute Unit test plans
- Participate effectively in relevant aspects of SDLC including Planning, development, testing, reviews and implementation
- Translate client requirements into Informatica Powercenter
- Investigate and resolve data issues as needed
- Prepare Technical design documentation
- Maintain and support weekly/monthly load process
- 3-5 years of experience in ETL using Informatica Powercenter
- 3-5 years of experience in working with Oracle database
- 3 years of experience in writing UNIX shell scripts
- Proven knowledge in optimizing Informatica Powercenter mappings
- 1-3 years of experience in building Data Models (Star schema and Snowflake schema) is preferred
- Proven skills in tuning Oracle database by adding Indexes and creating Materialized views
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Data Warehousing and ETL Concepts, ETL Loading strategy, Data Archiving, ETL Error Handling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working with Data Virtualization software is a bonus
- A self-starting team player able to work independently
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Req Number: 145099