This role is responsible for providing day-to-day administration of the Informatica Suite of services, including PowerCenter, Metadata and Cloud. A successful candidate must exhibit the ability to support multiple environments and provide routine operational support, maintenance and system configuration.
• Experience working as an Informatica Administrator.
• Experience with Informatica Cloud and Informatica PowerCenter
• Experience with data integration using Informatica.
• Demonstrates ability to diagnose and resolve technical, management, and business issues and to recommend areas for process improvement or innovation.
• Experience with the following:
o Install and configure Informatica components.
o Configure security, including Uses and Groups, Roles, etc.
o Troubleshoot incident root-cause.
o PowerCenter Enterprise
o Production support.
Required Education and Experience
- Two (2) Certifications or proficiency in appropriate Business intelligence/Data Warehousing technology or subject domain.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field required.
- 3-5 years of Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
Additional Technical Requirements
Information Security Requirements
- Understands and complies with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Supports the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmiton or store CHOP information.
- Supports all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.