Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work.
We combine a "small company" culture where your ideas will be heard with "big company" expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
- Provide extensive administration support and technical leadership for all aspects of the Power Center, Test Data Management, Data Quality, B2B, DVO, and Big Data Management Informatica domains.
- Requirements Gathering and analyze the requirements.
- Analyze the impacts on existing modules for the new enhancements.
- Serve as part of a highly-skilled, high-performing team, providing technical solutions to create valuable extensions and enhancements of our Informatica service offering.
- Manage deployments of code through the non-production and production/disaster recovery environments.
- Monitoring the stability of all environments including product performance and infrastructureutilization.
- Continued growth as a technical expert in data integration technologies and solutions.
- Ensures data integrity; recommends action to maintain data integrity; establishes process / procedures for ongoing data cleanup.
- Manage all backup, restore, and disaster recovery processes and procedures. This includes understanding how to execute all procedures and meet all related SLA’s and/or RTO’s.
- Provide security administration support with respect to users and privileges within all Informatica domains.
- ETL Coding and Job design implementation as per the Informatica ETL standards.
- Maintaining, enhancing, configuring, and tuning all Informatica domains.
- Analyze and apply patches, hot fixes, complete upgrades, and Informatica product enhancements.
- Provide 24X7 on-call support when required on a rotating basis.
- Provide incident and problem management support for business groups and operations.
- Provide off-hour release and change implementation support.
- Exhibits strong business knowledge and builds strong customer relationships.
- 7 to 10+ years of experience with Informatica administration of the power center domain.
- 5 years of experience with Informatica administration of connectors, proactive monitoring, metadata manager, and Data Quality.
- Solid understanding of ETL/Database best practices and leading industry standards.
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and relational databases.
- Experience on Informatica high availability and Informatica Grid.
- Experience on any Data Quality and Data Validation tools.
- Knowledge of Data Integration with Hadoop and Informatica is a plus.
- Experience implementing automation capabilities and knowledge of DevOps methodologies and best practices.
- Comfortable working with the Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system.
- Experience with scripting (PowerShell, REST, and UC4) for task automation.
- Persistently drive projects to successful completion.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage time and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to working in stressful situations and meeting tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete objectives without requiring constant managerial oversight.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively with other team members, peer groups, or business partners.