Provide functional consulting to clients that utilize Infor XA / MAPICS ERP. This includes implementation, upgrades, customizations, ongoing user support, problem resolution and end user training. Must have the ability to translate business requirements into functional definitions and configure Infor XA to meet client needs. This position requires exceptional people skills and project management. Ability to self-manage and effectively collaborate with technical team. Project management includes keeping project on budget, on time and effective scope management.
Remain updated on the Infor XA product and its functionality.
- Five to Seven years Infor XA functional experience with emphasis on Financial Applications (AM+, IFM, E Financials)
- Lean manufacturing and lean finance and accounting experience
- Implementation and project management experience with Infor XA
- Experience with Infor F9 Financial Reporting software application is a plus.
- Should possess functional, technical & communication skills to properly analyzing client’s requirements.
- Map client’s requirements / enhancements to the product and provide solutions.
- Proven documentation capabilities in both assessment and solution deployment.
- Proven ability to communicate professionally with customers, and team members, at all levels
- The professional can work remotely
- Must be a US Citizen due to ITAR customer requirements
- Willing and able to travel as necessary up to 50% of the time
- Implement ERP financial applications using the Infor XA Finance module based on discovery utilizing best practices. Document the solution and provide work Instructions to users.
- Manage Business Process Assessment (or Planning Sessions) with customer to understand the requirements, analyze recommendations, develop estimates, and execute the developed plan.
- Train super users or end users depending on project scope and obtain feedback.
- Work with our technical team on any modification to the application by providing functional design document(s) and then testing the developed enhancement(s) to insure they match the requirements and functions properly.
- Provide support to improve the process and address critical needs as required.
- Remain updated on the product and its functionality so you can provide accurate solutions to customers.
- During Implementation will coordinate with other functional area consultants to ensure all modules have synchronization and data integrity.
- Work with customers team to ensure all processes are covered in the ERP and implemented to meet established needs.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or relative professional experience required.