Alight Solutions (formerly Aon Hewitt) is looking for a Infoblox Network Engineer
The Infoblox Network Engineer is a functional position reporting to the Head of NetworkEngineering. This position is responsible for all aspects of Networking including technology, process, people and vendors. We are seeking an individual that has designed, deployed and managed Infoblox.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ten or more years of enterprise-level information technologyexperience highly desired, Cisco CCIE or Juniper JNCIE and Infoblox certifications a definite plus
- Evaluate, design and maintain the most highly technical and complex aspects of existing and proposed network solutions. This includes WAN, LAN, IPAM, VPN and Wi-Fi solutions.
- Designs, oversee implementations, assist with troubling shooting outages, and maintain highly advanced network strategies to meet a broad spectrum of business requirements
- Maintain key Network devices on day-to-day bases
- Partner with3rd party teams and managed service providers
- Lead simple to complex projects start to finish with proper documentation (SOW's, As Builds, Diagrams)
Essential Technical Skills:
- Expert level experience with DNS/DHCP technologies such as Infoblox, QIP
- Expert level experience with logical design models (Routing, QOS, L2/L3 designs, VPC, VDC, VSS, Datacenter Zones, Spanning tree, VTP, VLANs, MC-LAG, MLAG, Leaf and Spine, VXLAN, Multi-cast).
- Level 3support and trouble-shooting experience
- Expert Level knowledge configuring of CISCO\Juniper\Aruba\Infoblox Networkinfrastructure devices and methodologies (routers, switches, load-balancers, WAN optimization devices etc)
- Experienceworking with or implementing SDN technologies such as NSX, ACI etc.
- Experience with Data Center Migration and Data Center Replication methodologies.
- Experience configuring or working with Private and Public Cloud environments such as Vblock, AWS, Azure
- Degree or Diploma in computer science or business systems and seven or more years of progressively responsible related experience in information technology services or graduation from a two-year college or university with a degree in computer science or business systems and 10 or more years of progressively responsible related experience in information technology services or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are re imaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. re imagining how people and organizations thrive.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.