This individual will interface with business leaders across the world, as well as auditors, and senior internal stakeholders to action and communicate daily oversight, escalations and exceptions.
- 3 years of experience in information security
- Proven ability to drive the execution of processes and standard procedures, operational tracking and readiness to improve the end product, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Prior or current experience in Identity and Access Management is a plus.
- Experience with process reengineering/optimization is preferred.
- Fluent in English (communication with stakeholders from all regions and countries).
- Team player and Self-Starter (the job requires a desire to learn and implement off-the –shelf platform solutions while fostering teamwork to meet service level agreements).
- Leadership and adaptability when facing unique challenges encountered to effectively work with individuals in diverse cultures and business environments.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a multi-tasking environment with strong analytical and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills.
- An eye for detail and commitment to checking all operational findings for a technical group.
- Deploy superior data skills, which will include the competency to recognize trends and the cognizance to analyze results for reasonableness.
- Ability to identify and analyze problems, prepare forecasts and recommend sound business solutions using discretion
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Flexibility to meet the flexible work day to overlap with the rest of the team located in NAM as well as stakeholders located in ASPAC.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Risk Management, Information Security, Finance, Statistics or other related field.
- Certifications in CISSP/CISA/CISM/CRISC a plus.
- Working in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Opportunity to work with highly skilled IT engineers with varied skills sets
- Competitive compensation package and excellent benefits (Multisport card, private medical care, health insurance, pension plan)