Our purpose, to improve customers’ lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change by transforming healthcare.
To better serve our customers, we’re creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
Our Cybersecurity team has entered a new era at Premera, working to bring cybersecurity into the 21st century. Working as a team and across the enterprise to improve quality and efficiency. Your work will be part of material decisions that impact how we move forward to bring tangible results to the company.
As a member of the Cybersecurity Incident Response Team, you will protect the Premera environment. The team is a hybrid proactive/reactive threat intelligence team. As a team, they actively search and investigate securitythreats against the environment and take action to eliminate and prevent these threats.
What you’ll do:
- Create solutions and take actions that will defend the network against cybersecuritythreats
- Take actions that will lead to active hunting for threats and vulnerabilities inside the network
- Work closely with management on investigations and cybersecurity incident response
- Work across IT and the business to proactively inform employees of risks and actions that can be taken to bolster security awareness
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field or 4 years’ work experience
- 5 years’ experience with IT technical security
- Strong skills in cybersecurity Incident Response
- Current certification in Cybersecurity, or ability to obtain certification
- Knowledge of security design, architecture, development, and review
- Strong experience with scripting or programming languages
- Ability to look across the enterprise and across technologies to align ownership and drive efficiency
- Ability to drive projects forward in the face of ambiguity and challenges
What we offer:
- Industry competitive salaries
- Medical, vision and dental options
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (Yes! This includes a pension!)
- Workplace wellness programs
- Time off to reenergize
- Free parking
- And MORE!