At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
ENTERPRISE INFORMATION SECURITY:
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS):
The Distributed Systems Security (DSS) team is part of the Enterprise Information Security group. DSS is responsible for applying security oversight and controls to the Distributed Systems environment and providing security consulting services to our business & technical partners.
This job is an Information Security Engineer 4 position on the Security Infrastructure Product Services team. The team is responsible for ensuring the stability of security products designed for the Unix/Linux platform and helping connect tools and processes. The team works with partners in EIS and EIT to understand business processes and requirements and then provides consulting and solutions design to enable risk mitigation across the UNIX/Linux distributed platform. The team operates as subject matter experts for products within DSS to support various aspects of security infrastructure. This team is focused on establishing base health and welfare for all our products and primary contact for customers and partners in their pursuit to implement the best possible security solutions.
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 3+ years of Perl or Shell experience
- 3+ years of UNIX experience
- 3 + years of MySQL experience
- 1+ year of Python experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1+ year of change management experience
- BoKS or Keon experience
- 1+ year of Puppet experience
- 1+ year of Autosys experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1+ years’ experience with managing platform security tools and infrastructure for UNIX/Linux (BoKS or other platform security control solutions: Vintella, PowerBroker, etc.)
- 1+ years’ experience with bug/defect/issue tracking systems such as Bugtraq, Flyspray, Jira Servicedesk, or Redmine
- Experience with systems monitoring tools such as HP OpenView, Nagios, SiteScope, Xymon (or Big Brother/Hobbit)
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours