Contributes to the development and deployment of program information security for assigned systems to meet the program and enterprise requirements, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures. Implements Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes, product development and product maintanence for assigned systems. Performs security compliance continuous monitoring. Participates in security assessments and audits. Prepares and presents technical reports and briefings. Contributes to the identification of root causes, the prioritization of threats, and recommends/ implements corrective action. Provides mentoring and technical leadership within the information security program team. Explores the enterprise and industry for the evolving state of industry knowledge and methods regarding information security best practices. Supports development of enterprise-wide information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures that may reach across multiple stakeholder organizations.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. Applicants MUST include their Security Clearance Level, Investigation Type and Investigation Date clearly on their resume.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
• Must have a Current Secret Clearance, please indicate on your resume.
• IAM Level I DoD 8140.01 (previously 8570.01) compliant certification required. ***Applicants must include their IAM Level certification clearly on their attached resume***
• 2 or more years of experience as an ISSO implementing or managing cybersecurity requirements on classified systems under JSIG, NISPOM, ICD 503, and/or CNSSI 1253
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Project management experience (PMP, CAPM, etc)
• Experience with cybersecurity policies and implementation of Risk Management Framework (RMF): e.g. DAAPM, CNSSI 1253, ICD-503, JSIG, or NIST SP 800 series.
• Experience in assessing and documenting test or analysis data to show cybersecurity compliance.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four yeardegree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.