This position is for an Information Assurance Engineer working for Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS) in the Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) Information Security Office (ISO). Candidates must have at least 14 years of demonstrated, hands-on cybersecurity and/or Information Technology experience.
The candidate will join the RMS ISO Security Engineering team. In this capacity, the individual must take a balanced, risk approach to ensure the business needs are securely met within a reasonable risk threshold. At a high level, the candidate to fill this role will be responsible for:
- Threat Modeling & Cyber Risk Analysis
- Reviewing/approving Security Plans & Environment Reviews
- Secure Architecture, Design, Implementation
- Evaluation of new and evolving cyber security technologies[MML1]
- Secure application development [MML2] in waterfall and agile environments
- Public & Private Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Product and Technology Assessments
This individual will interface with personnel from Corporate Information Security (CIS), RMS IT, RMS programs and functional areas. This individual will be responsible for working with and mentoring less senior technical professionals.
Preferred locations include any Enterprise Business Services (EBS) or Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) major location.
• Advanced operating understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services and LM's implementation of AWS
• Secure Software development lifecycle experience for waterfall and agile methodologies within web application and mobile development disciplines
• Experience with programming languages, inclusive of automation (Java, .NET, Python, Powershell, or similar)
• Demonstrated effective oral and written communicator to both management and technical staff
• Demonstrated team player with strong and effective customer care skills.
• Experience developing or testing mobile applications or mobile services
• Strong understanding of web application development and vulnerability remediation
• Experience with developing, testing and maintaining REST based services and APIs
• Experience with automation tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
• Familiar with container technologies such as Docker
• Experience with deploying applications and infrastructure components in AWS
• Certification credentials (CISSP, CISM, CEH, GIAC, or equivalent)
• Information Security related background
• Risk Based Governance experience
• Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance