Job Description :
Lockheed Martin invites you to step up to one of today’s most daunting yet rewarding challenges as a Lockheed Martin Cyber Security professional. You’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Point of Sales Financial Assets, Critical infrastructure, Transportation, Automation and the uninterrupted flow of materials throughout the world which keeps our modern life moving.
Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat prediction, detection and eradication before an adversary could gain a foot hold, using industry leading methodologies and tools.
In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the vast resources of Lockheed Martin Corporation to keep cyber threats at bay.
The candidate will be a member of the Lockheed Martin Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer.
The candidate will perform Vulnerability Assessment by applying a Vulnerability Management Strategy/Plan to best discover the enterprise network, determine appropriate tools and techniques, plan and schedule vulnerability assessment, conduct scans, report findings, provide recommendations and solicit feedback from the customer and workforce to achieve all project objectives.
• Review user needs and requirements, and interprets and uses IT architectural guidelines to review system architecture designs or system
• Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information to integrate and migrate existing and planned platforms in support of an organization’s enterprise architecture
• Discern protection needs (e.g., security controls) to compare an organization’s protection requirements to its information security guidance; identifies gaps in its security architecture, presents considerations for applicability and risk, and provides recommendations for remediation
• CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired) CompTIA Net+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security +, Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or Certified Ethical Hacker.
• CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation - US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
• Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.