Job Description :
The candidate will assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validate system security requirements definition and analysis; establish system security designs; implement security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures to satisfy security requirements; and support secure systems operations and maintenance across the supported Program.
The Info Assurance Engineer will interface with Government counter-parts, as well as the subcontractor team members.
The candidate will follow direction, provide support to alignment with program objectives, and meet multiple program commitments with a team of engineers across multiple segments (projects) and disciplines.
The candidate will also work with SSC leadership to develop new work and business opportunities related to Cyber. Responsibilities include ensuring technical and schedule objectives are met.
Ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance required for this role.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Basic ability to work in a complex system integration environment
- Familiarity with cybersecurity concepts
- Ability to obtain an 8570.1 certification
- Understand system security engineering activities in support of software and system requirements, design, development, testing and sustainment
- Ability to support the engineering staff.
This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and program management
- Experience in providing customer service
- Experience with creation of Development and Operations products.
- Demonstrated an ability to manage an engineering skill set to achieve functional requirements and goals
- Ability to work in an environment with evolving requirements and dynamic schedules
- Experience with risk management
- Experience with system configurations
- Basic knowledge in the latest industry trends and developments in enterprise IA solutions.
- Understanding of Air Force and government Space Operations
-Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)