About the Role
As the Influencer Marketing Manager, you will oversee the Influencer/Talent Program at Stitch Fix. You will be responsible program strategy and day to day management to continue to expand the impact of our Influencer Program. You will bring a creative, client centric, analytical, and sales-oriented approach to program management, and your partners will admire your passion for, and commitment to, world-class service and relationship building.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Own the strategy, vision, and execution of Influencer Marketing at Stitch Fix to reach overall brand and business strategy.
- Build out and implement a strategy for talent/celebrity partnerships online/offline
- Identify new influencers/talent and build innovative programs/initiatives to expand book of partners while deepening existing relationships
- Partner with cross functional teams on marketing campaigns, go-to market launches, growth initiatives, affiliate, styling/gifting programs, events and more.
- Manage vendor/partner relationships - Influencer/talent agencies/agents, brand/Ad agencies, event production, and software/affiliate vendors
- Measure, track, and optimize performance so that we consistently achieve and exceed key brand and growth KPIs
- Be an expert, staying up to date on influencer trends and tools, and providing recommendations on influencer execution for larger marketing programs
- Allocate people resources and budget appropriately across most impactful initiatives
- Coach, develop and motivate team members collectively and individually
We're excited about you because…
- You have a B.A. with 5+ years of experience in managing Influencer programs, talent management, celebrity relationship management or building large and engaging communities. Affiliate marketing experience is a plus.
- You have a passion for world class relationship building and pride yourself on having already established connections in the industry.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills that can keep partners and agencies engaged, aligned and informed.
- You have stellar negotiation skills
- You have a proven track record of growing a book of business, hitting sales targets, running larger Influencer campaigns and/or events
- You have people management experience
- You are a self-starter--you're used to working in a fast-paced environment and possess a keen sense of what needs to happen and the energy to do it--from strategy and prioritization, to attention to detail and results-driven mindset. In short, you get things done.
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment
- You are both right brained and left brained, can think big picture and have the ability to execute with great quality in the details. You're flexible and scrappy, but polished
- You have experience in a performance data environment and have a desire to test and learn.
- You are passionate about what you do--you're curious to learn, your value a feedback-oriented culture, and you are excited about what you could make possible at Stitch Fix.
- You have a passion for a vibrant company culture committed to being Bright, Kind and Motivated by Challenge