We are seeking an Infection Control Ambulatory Manager to help lead our Infection Control Department. This is a pivotal role for a dynamic area. Come join us!
- Provide support required to monitor and maintain our Hospital Infection Control Program.
- Coordinate Infection Control in Ambulatory care setting.
- Direct and train Infection Control Ambulatory Infection Preventionists.
- Act as administrator for the National Healthcare Surveillance Network(NHSN), a national database for infection data.
- Based on the site specific risk assessments, develops surveillance indicators for each site.
- Develop an Infection Control Ambulatory Care Plan - Provide analysis of surveillance indicators with further development of infection control indicators based on results.
- Coordinate all scheduled visits to ambulatory sites by IC specialists, review compliance data.
- Facilitate the Infection Control Ambulatory care subcommittee of HIPAC.
- Oversee all ambulatory care Infection Control Risk Assessments.
- A Master’s degree with a minimum of 4 years recent experience in infection control setting.
- Certification in Infection Control required.
- Supervisory experience a plus.