Infant Care Sales Representative
Less than 5 years experience • Medical Equipment
Our Client is a well-established medical manufacturer dedicated to developing cutting-edge, clinically relevant Women's Healthcare Products. Our client seeks a highly motivated Medical Equipment Sales Professional to cover WA, OR, ID and UT. You will be selling their Infant Care Product Line to the Hospital and retailDME markets. You must not only have a strong sales acumen but a passion for this call point is extremely important. You will be calling on Labor & Delivery and the NICU which is a special environment to sell in and requires a sensitivity and connection that is unique in the Acute Care space. You will also be calling on retailDME companies which is a growing insurance reimbursement side of their market. If you live in the greater Seattle area and have the qualifications listed below, you owe yourself a look at this opportunity!
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of documented sales success (top 5-10% of your team) selling into the Hospital Arena.
- Must be open to travel and know how to navigate the selling maze of Hospitals as well as DME.
- Experienceworking with C-Level to Clinicians and knows how to start and close deals in both call points.
- Must project a professional image, have strong communication skills, and be of sound ethical character.
- Experience must include medical device or equipment sales success into the hospital arena.
To be immediately and seriously considered for this opportunity, please submit all resumes in a Microsoft Word format only. All zipped attachments, pdf’s and WordPerfect resumes, will not be opened. We appreciate your interest however only those who best meet the qualifications will be contacted. 4311