Infant Care Sales Representative
Our Client is a well-established medical manufacturer dedicated to improving patient's lives by developing cutting-edge, clinically relevant Women's Healthcare Products.
Our client seeks a highly motivated Medical Equipment Sales Professional to cover PA, NJ, DE and northern MD. You will be selling their Infant Care Product Line to the NICU Hospital market and retailDME markets. You must not only have a strong sales acumen but a passion for this call point is extremely important. You will be calling on Labor & Delivery and the NICU which is a special environment to sell in and requires a sensitivity and connection that is unique in the Acute Care space. You will also be calling on retailDME companies which is a growing insurance reimbursement side of their market.
If you live in Philadelphia or Northern NJ area and have the qualifications listed below, you owe yourself a look at this opportunity!
· Bachelor's Degree
· 3+ years of documented sales success (top 5-10% of your team) selling into the Hospital Arena.
· Must be open to travel and know how to navigate the selling maze of Hospitals as well as DME.
· Experienceworking with C-Level to Clinicians and knows how to start and close deals in both call points.
· Must project a professional image, have strong communication skills, and be of sound ethical character.
· Experience must include medical device or equipment sales success into the hospital arena.