$70K — $100K + $15K bonus + all benefits *
Industry Sales Representative – Direct Industry- Southern Territory
Our Client, is a major global energy company committed to supplying affordable energy to a growing population, addressing climate change and meeting new customer expectations is seeking their Industry Sales Representative for the Southern U.S. You will work in our Marketing and Services branch which is responsible to help our business and retail customers to optimize their transportation experience and operations through our wide range of products and services.
Your role is District Sales Manager for South East America (Tennessee, Kentucky etc...) managing and developing a sales territory of 80 – 125 customers.
Focus and Improve market share on direct selling to Industrial end users and specialized distributors. (Steel, Food, Power, Mining, Metalworking and Synthetic maintenance lubes…) with a focus on building profitable direct sales.
As part of your missions, you are in charge of:
- Develop business targets with the Company’s Lubricants USA Roadmap
- Achieve sales districts business growth and profitability objectives as set by the Industrial Director
- Analyze customer needs and offer solutions to enable customers to view Company's Specialties as a business partner.
- Work closely with all company departments in order to achieve sales districts budgeted growth objectives: Customer service, Logistics and Marketing.
When is requested he/she will represent the Company at Trade shows and other Marketing events.
- College degree preferred
- 5 - 8 years of experience in sales and a successful track record in business development.
- Strong IT competences and CRM skills required
- Great communication and relationship skills
- Must live in the region (Kentucky, Tennessee or Southern Illinois)
- Experience calling on Industrial End Users
Location : Remote - living in KY, Tenn, or Il.
Valid through: 7/2/2021