Vecna Robotics is looking for a driven and passionate Industry Sales Manager to work with an all-star team supporting rapid growth. The Industry Sales Manager will develop a pipeline of opportunities from new and existing contacts and will be responsible for engaging, managing, and closing opportunities. This role is an integral member of the sales team, contributing skills and knowledge to the development of accounts.
The ideal candidate has warehouse and/or tech experience and is a highly motivated self-starter with proven success in achieving sales quotas and executing sales strategies to customers.
The Industry Sales Manager reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales. This is a fulltime role with benefits.
In this role, you will:
- Proactively drive new sales and growth opportunities by understanding the customer’s business needs and aligning their needs with appropriate solutions.
- Capture net new accounts as well as maintain and grow existing accounts.
- Build strong “trust” relationships with clients, creating trust and confidence at all levels to increase revenue and sales opportunities.
- Lead negotiations through a complex decision-making process.
- Develop sales strategies, build pipelines in a specified industry.
- Obtain competitive information during daily contacts and distribute as appropriate to develop sales strategies.
- Assist in establishing product development priorities based on customer experience.
- Own industry sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales and buying cycles from initial contact through the procurement process.
- Prepare formal proposals and present to all levels of the organization.
- Capture customer information and sales activity data into customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Meet or exceed sales quota and revenue goals.
- Travel approximately 50%.
What we are looking for:
- BS in engineering, business, or related discipline; equivalent experience considered.
- 5+ years of direct sales experience selling products in the warehouse or tech environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience managing effective customer relations.
- Full Sales Cycle Experience - must be a true "hunter" with the ability for prospecting, identifying potential leads, overcoming objections, and closing deals.
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement.
- Illustrated success prospecting, building and executing a solid pipeline of opportunities, and presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers.
- Logistics and/or technology sales experience preferred.
- Solutions sales and/or software sales experience preferred.