Manufacturer of wind turbine gearboxes
A well established and growth oriented designer and manufacturer of gearbox technology is seeking a Regional Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will possess 4 years of demonstrated success in regional sales and a strong understanding of the industrial gear box market. This individual will make sales calls to customers while working out of a home office with occasional visits to the North American headquarters in Texas. Industry targets include rail vehicle, rubber, plastic and industrial. The Regional Sales Manager will receive a salary + commission + car allowance + benefits.
- Design and implement customized consultative sales strategies to increase market saturation to build new business within industry sectors.
- Build strong professional rapport with not only their customers but also the internal technical staff
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the company?s products, system applications, selection and ordering programs, promotional tools.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent experience/training
- 4 years of demonstrated success in regional sales for gearbox or related products.
- Must be willing to travel up to 40%