Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes Services’ mandate is to ensure customer success with our software. The Industry Process Consultant in AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) engages with thecustomer to demonstrate the value of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. In this role, you help our client achieve their Business Transformation.
What will your role be?
You will have an in depth industry process understanding and you will bring credibility to thecustomer when presenting an assessment of their current process compared to the new "to-be state".
The challenges ahead
You will be on the leading edge of software technology – the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform - and interacting with premier customers in the AEC industry. A real passion for the technology, dedication to customer and business success are some of the motivating factors of our best Industry Process Consultants. Join us and be part of the 3DEXPERIENCE! This position is open to all candidates in Canada and US.
Your key success factors
- Understand and translate customer requirements into use cases which generate functional specifications.
- Conduct process workshops during the pre and post implementation phases.
- Propose a solution, based on Dassault Systemes' out of the box software, with potential configuration in line with the established guidelines.
- Develop process maps, acceptance and integration scenarios, use cases and conduct proof of concept workshops.
- Deliver a methodology guide dedicated to final users in accordance with industry referential.
- Capitalize on project tasks to ensure reusability.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent with at least three to five years in any of the following domains Architecture, Construction, Civil Engineering or Energy.
- Confirmed experience in Consulting Practices and Customer process analysis.
- Familiar with CATIA: At least Mechanical Design and/or Equipment and Systems applications
- Knowledge of Engineering Templates, UDFs (User-Defined Features) or Powercopy.
- Ideally knowledge of Civil Engineering (CIV) application
- Experience with customer project deployment of enterprise.
- Experience working within a product delivery lifecycle.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.