Teads is a global video advertising platform reaching 1.2Bn unique visitors per month. We are the inventors of Outstream video and have deployed our technology across many of the Tier 1 publishers in the world. We deliver Mass Video and Display Reach, Great Viewability and Best In Class Brand Safety Our advertising products are bought by many of the world’s largest spenders including P&G, Unilever, Nestle Samsung, Microsoft, LVMH, GSK, Novartis and many many others.
This role offers the opportunity to join the industry pioneer and leader in video advertising, one of the most high-growth areas of the digital media industry, and one that is experiencing rapid Global growth. FMCG is critical growth lever and the Industry Director will be tasked with developing existing and new relationships and partnerships with the largest FMCG clients in USA.
The Industry Director will also work closely with the Agency Sales team to manage senior level agency relationships.
- Delivering both a long term partnership with key FMCG companies and short term sales targets
- Be the Teads industry expert on the media needs of these companies establishing deep and broad relationships with all key stakeholders ( Media, marketing, procurement, media agency , creative agency )
- Work with Teads studio and Intelligence teams to deliver great solutions to best fit the advertiser needs.
- Create and deliver best in class sales presentations based on clients needs using industry knowledge, market trends, and Teads’ video solutions to be used both globally and locally
- work closely with the Global FMCG industry directors to share and implement best practice.
- Proactive engagement with industry committees and conferences.
Experience / Background:
- 8+ years of advertising/media experience, and FMCG marketing
- Strong knowledge of and existing relationships within the FMCG industry.
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing decision makers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of video space preferred ( including TV buying), and ideally smart use of data
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Ability to convert business from other media channels.
- Passionate – high energy and enthusiasm.
- A self-starter – creative, resourceful and adaptable, able to find solutions to problems
- Hands-on approach – will have good examples of personally leading critical negotiations.
- Digital media expert – able to act as a trusted strategic advisor to advertiser clients on digital media.
- Strong negotiator
- Ambitious and hungry – excited and motivated to identify and close deals.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written.