Industrial Wastewater Senior Project Manager
15+ years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
At Woodard & Curran, there’s nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
Woodard & Curran is offering a unique opportunity to join our Industrial Wastewater Engineering (IWW) team to provide high quality services to our national clients and develop client advisor relationships. The ideal candidate will be sought out by clients and viewed as a valued problem solver, will routinely bring in projects to utilize junior staff, and will keep abreast of critical client and industry regulations and issues. The selected individual will have the opportunity to play a key role in expanding our growing IWW services.
Responsibilities include maintaining and using established relationships with clients to procure and manage the scope, schedule, and budget related to multi-disciplinary engineering projects. The selected candidate will work directly with clients and a team to lead the delivery of projects related to providing technical advice, planning, design, permitting, and construction phase services for the industrial wastewater industry. The role requires frequent interaction with clients, potential clients, owners and regulators. Business development efforts will include preparation of proposals, project interviews and marketing activities. The selected candidate will possess the ability to manage and oversee the projects developed utilizing existing in house Woodard & Curran engineering, drafting, and administration staff. The ideal candidate will be able to lead and complete technical tasks as required to support the project.
• Professional Registration preferred.
• Minimum of 15 years of professional experience with an engineering consulting or design firm.
• 5+ years as a Project Manager with proven track record of successful project management.
• BS degree or equivalent, MSpreferred.
• Subject matter expert in industrial water treatment.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and manage projects from conceptual design through construction.
• Client focused as a “Seller/Doer” with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Ability to work independently and on large multi-disciplinary teams.
• Outstanding written and verbal skills.
• Demonstrated leadership and ability to mentor and develop a project team.