$80K — $90K + great benefits
Industrial Territory Sales Manager
Our client, a leader in the fluid handling space, has asked us to help them grow their sales team.
The primary function and purpose of this role will be to manage a multi-state territory doing sales and business development with end-user clients as well as the distribution channel.
Two candidate needed:
· The East role is focused primarily on account management/account growth
· Client-facing skills are essential
· Must have pump selling experience and distributor management experience
· Should have direct OEM and/or boiler manufacturing experience
Requirements and other stuff:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in science, engineering, or business
· 5-7 years of experience
· be self-starters with strong relationship management skills, and knowledge of the industry
· Experience selling custom engineered solutions for applications across such industries as:
• $75K-$90K salary
• $100K-$120K+ total comp with bonuses
• Excellent benefits
A résumé is the best way to get this conversation started... fire away!
No phone calls please since I’m on the phone all the time it’s better to set a call.
Valid through: 12/7/2020
$120K — $140K + $10K bonus + benefits, potential bonus, possible relo assist
26 days ago