Industrial Services Engineer is accountable for the supply of requiredindustrial services (IS) for the plant and the safe reliable and efficient operation and maintenance of the industrial services equipment and supply services for all areas of Industrial Services.
PRIMARY INDUSTRIAL SERVICES RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Steam and hot water generation and distribution, including condensate recovery
• Refrigeration generation and distribution
• Potable and process water treatment, supply and distribution system
• Compressed air generation and distribution
• AHU & HVAC system
• Waste water system and treatment
• Energy efficiency and resource conservation of these utilities
• Be accountable for the safe, reliable and efficient operation of the industrial services to meet the operation’s demand. This includes management of the IS operators and technicians, providing direction, and developing their capability and performance. IS operation includes ensuring services are provided in the right quantity and quality, reliably and efficiently, minimizing cost and environmental impact.
• Ensure that the IS equipment is maintained for safe reliable and long term operation in a cost effective manner including appropriate use of planned and predictive maintenance utilizing SAP AMM and Nestlé’s Maintenance Strategy while minimizing the impact on production. This includes management of the associated cost within the maintenance budget.
• Compliance with all federal, state, local and internal Nestle requirements from design through operation and maintenance of the IS plant. Ensure all staff are aware of requirements and their responsibility. Keep updated documentation of the plant and its compliance including a strong change management process.
• Ensure the efficient operation of all utility systems minimizing the use of natural resources, energy, and the impact on the environment. Drive resource conservation and awareness within the facility in alignment with Nestle.
• Continuous improvement and execution of capital and operational projects within the IS area utilizing Nestle Continuous Excellence concepts.
• Close coordination with other departments such as quality, safety, production, finance, human resources, as well as within engineering (maintenance, stores, automation, projects) and externally with vendors, contractors and regulatory bodies. Ensure local and corporate management is aware and aligned on all regulatory contacts.
• Develop expertise in the IS discipline for continuous support and improvement of the IS operation. Participate in professional activities as required. Review industry best practices and evaluate application and benefits in the IS area.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Process Engineering.
• Licensed engineer and/or certified energy manager, preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of engineeringexperience.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Industrial / Utilities Services - Refrigeration PSM/RMP experience, preferred.
• 2-3 years supervisory experience in management of operational and maintenance teams.