$100K — $200K *
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.Northrop Grumman is looking for an Industrial Security Manager 2 to be responsible for leadership and management of various special programs at our facility in Dulles, VA.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Ensures all special programs maintain security compliance with government and company regulations and strives for excellence in executing program security milestones.
· Oversees program security activities and provides guidance to briefed personnel, to include supporting program managers in achieving key goals.
· Responsible for implementing security processes and procedures that satisfy quality, schedule, overall performance and financial budgets, according to both company and customer policies and procedures.
· Provides direction to various security team members in all security disciplines to ensure optimal development and execution of a statement of work that supports various special programs.
· Develops and maintains program security metrics, and interfaces with Program Leadership Team.
· Maintains appropriate staffing levels and ensures security classification guidelines are being met and implemented.
· Provides overall security guidance to briefed personnel through a robust educational program.
Valid through: 2/2/2022