This position will support Security of the KC-46 Pegasus program, requiring support in the Seattle and Everett locations.
- Execute Internal Security Controls through performance of compliance assessment reviews and self-inspections to ensure compliance with government and company regulations/requirements.
- Identify deficiencies, develop and implement corrective action. Communicate results to Security management and customers.
- Conduct Security investigations on personnel, processes and situations in accordance with established operating procedures to determine level and scope of non-compliance with government and company regulations/requirements.
- Communications Security (COMSEC) duties and responsibilities (including inventory, distribution and destruction), in compliance with government regulations/requirements.
- Protect government, intellectual, third-party and company information from unauthorized disclosures.
- Establish and implement a security awareness training and education program to educate, refresh, and motivate personnel to protect people, property and information.
- Perform physical Security duties and responsibilities within Boeing facilities to ensure compliance with company and government regulations/requirements.
- Coordinate Security requirements and implementation with program personnel, government customers and sub-contractors to ensure compliance with government regulations/requirements.
- Participate, as requested, on enterprise Integrated Product Teams (IPT) or other activities.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's degree and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
4+ years of current industrial security experience within the last 10 years is preferred.
Clearance information (type/date) should be clearly listed on resume and/or C@B profile.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Ability to Travel between Seattle and Everett sites will be required.
Ability to work Non-standard work shifts will be required.