Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is hiring an IndustrialSecurity Analyst for our Chantilly, VA location. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Knowledge of government reciprocity requirements.
- Responsible for all clearance actions for the USG customer.
- Must understand the concepts of the submittal, briefing and maintenance of personnel security clearances.
- Register individuals for customer and internal briefings.
- Submitting customer badge renewals and processing customer badge transfers for new employees.
- Conduct security debriefings
- Communicate the personnel securityreporting requirements and the ability to discuss the requirements to employees.
- Coordinate clearance revocation and denial process
- Other duties as required.
• Current active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
• Expert working knowledge of JPAS and Scattered Castles
• Minmum 3 - 5 years of personnel security experience
• Experience with the ICD’s, NISPOM, Intelligence Community, and DoD customer personnel security regulations.
• Expert Knowledge of USG clearance processing
• Proficiency with Information technology, i.e. computer operations, various software systems including MS Office 2013 Suite and internet explorer.
• Specifically, proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customers on a wide variety of topics.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Familiarity of SIMS or other security tracking database.
• Initiative, strong communication and customer service skills are a must
• Strong organizational skills and work ethic.
• Ability to work in a fast past team oriented environment