Working from your home office covering a 250 mile radius of the base city, you will
work with mostly warm leads to sell newer product offering from a company that has over 50, domestic customers buying a different product offering from another division of their company. This relationship is the entree into many prospective accounts for this newer product line. Equip and systems range in price from 10k to 100k+ and offer a "Best in Class" value solution.
The field based sales position will be responsible for growing our DVC vapor steam machine and DVX industrial vacuum sales to existing and new customers. Located remotely this position will focus on increasing vacuum & steam cleaner sales direct to end users in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and general manufacturing industries. The position will work closely with Client's Key Account Manager to grow sales in other geographic territories, as needed. Experience call into Food, Bakery & beverage manufacturing accounts with knowledge of sanitation protocols is a big plus.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and a proven sales professional who can follow up on and close sales opportunities across several different markets and industries. Responsibilities include account management activities to drive business to identified industrial and institutional customers. The candidate would called upon to evaluate customer applications, do on site product demonstrations and after sale product training if needed. The ability to lift 75lbs is required.
Citnas, MSC, Grainger, Motion, AppliedIndustrial, Tennant, Elgin, Amerivac, Kaman Industrial, Nilfisk and Karcher are companies that the Client would be interested in knowing about as well as construction rental equip, facilities mananagement and commercial cleaning distributors.
- The sales position would require solicitation, management and expansion of clients sales in a designated area.
- Establish strong relationships with both end users and distributors
- Proactively search for new sales opportunities
- Work in conjunction with Key Account Manager to develop and execute sales plan
- Align with relevant industry-specific professional associations
- Represent the company at trade shows and industry events
- 2-4 years salesexperienceselling a tangible product B2B
- Proficient in Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sales account management experience
-Willingness to travel both locally and regionally 50% (including overnights)
Benefits of Client:
- 45 year old private company with young ownership and strong leadership
- Broad, well known product existing line with great brand recognition
- 55K customers which means that most facilities are existing clients
- Great benefits, happy employees and pleasant work environment
- Strong record of revenue growth and job creation
- Job flexibility regarding
- Advancement opportunities
Compensation and Benefits:
This position will pay a competitive SALARY with a COMMISSION package that will focus on new customer creation and account management. The package will include compensation for existing accounts, with BONUS opportunities for new accounts and reaching stretch goals. client offers health, dental, paid vacation and personal days, company contribution to 401K and a host of other benefits.Travel expenses will be provided as per established employee guidelines
Interviews are in1 week. For confidential consideration please submit you your resume. Thank you!