$100K — $150K *
With annual sales in excess of $4B, Rexel USA is a market leader providing innovative and sustainable electrical supplies and energy solutions. Our strategy is simple - by helping our customers thrive, we thrive. We recognize that the energy industry is changing, and Rexel's business is changing with it. That's why we’re looking for someone like you - a fresh thinking, innovator, and groundbreaker.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Develop and implements sales strategy and execution plan for sales territory.
• Manage, develop, and mentor sales team to drive consistent profitable growth within the sales territory.
• Develop a sales strategy to acquire new customers and achieve growth in available market
• Develop and oversee scalable and discipline sales process
• Support commercial plans for new growth sectors, such as, Information Software, Process Automation, IOT
• Understand customer specific business challenges for OEM, End Users, Contractors, Integrators, and others
• CRM adoption and funnel management including lead generation management
• Be a digital champion by driving digital adoption with team and customers.
• Build supplier relations by managing business plans and co-managed objectives with key suppliers.
• Assist regional management with review and implementation of Rexel and key supplier initiatives.
• Monitor and maintain market and competitive intelligence; develop data base detailing competitor information in our market area
• Lead customer success – Net Promoter Score tool management
• Review and present purchase order requirements for review by legal teams
• 4-year college degree in business management/marketing, engineering, or related discipline. 2-year degree in related field with market business management experience also accepted.
• Proven 5+ years minimum direct sales experience in the electrical distribution industry, preferably in the industrial market (Rockwell/Allen Bradley knowledge a plus).
• Prior management experience preferred
• Flexible work
• Ability to work in office or remote
• Continuous education opportunities
Our Benefits Include:
Valid through: 10/28/2021