Four Must Have's in the Candidate:
- Engineering Degree
- Technical OEM Specification SalesExperience
- Sales Manager Experience (1-3year)
- Coaching developmental skills.
Profitably grow North America Industrial business by leading a sales team to develop and execute sales strategy for the industrial markets in North America
- Hire, Train, Coach and develop a technical sales organization in the industrial OEM markets of North America.
- Utilize and maintain customer information on company Customer Relation Management software to effectively manage assigned accounts and to develop new opportunities in territory.
- Develop sales plan/forecast, long-term strategic plan.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to meet established goals focusing on Key Accounts and significant growth opportunities.
- Coordinate key customer needs with operational and manufacturing facilities globally.
- Manage Contract development and review with Key Customers.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales engineers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepares salesreports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion and forecasting.
- Collect and share market and competitive information for strategy development.