Industrial Sales Business Development Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
Title: Senior Industrial Business Development Sales Manger
Industry: Industrial OEM Power Transmission Systems
Location: Boston, MA
The Sr. Industrial Business Development Sales Manager will be responsible for building new business accounts along with maintaining current established clients within the assigned territory. High focus on increasing share and penetrating new markets/ applications with the Power Transmission Solutions (PTS) products. This will include sales, specification and training efforts with OEM’s, MRO accounts and Industrial Distributors.
Lead Responsibilities for Senior Industrial Business Development Sales Manager:
· Collaborates/communicates effectively with Marketing, Industry Specialists and Inter-Division personnel (as needed) on corporately targeted accounts/industries as it pertains to the selling and specification process and needs.
· Effectively works and communicates with internal selling resources and customers to facilitate conflict issues, returns, credit or othersales related issues within company policy and practice.
· Proactively works withDistribution focusing on training, joint target account efforts, National Corporate programs as well as miscellaneous sales needs as required.
· Active pursuit and success of new account growth at OEM/MRO targets in district. Focus should include company targeted Industries where possible.
· Prepare annual sales forecasts, market potential and district plan as required by Sales management.
· Plans and works District with a focus on stated company objectives with a minimum of supervision and guidance.
· Consistent communication and salesreporting of Key Account activity via CRM, e-mail, and other media as required/provided by the company.
· Effectively completes and submits call reports, planners, expenses, activity reports and basic required administrative work correctly and on time.
· Keep self, supervisor and peers informed on competitive activities and actions in the marketplace
· Controlled and effective use of expenses through planning and efficient coverage of District and accounts.
· Collaborates and communicates effectively with fellow peers and supervisors to share information and avoid potential market or account conflicts.
· Must travel to successfully meet the needs of the business and customer.
Desired Skills and Experience for Senior Industrial Business Development Sales Manager:
· BA/BS in Marketing, Business or Engineering
· 5+ yrs successful salesexperience in the mechanical power transmission components field or related industrialsales
· Written and verbalcommunication skills with all levels of employees and customers.
· Competent computer skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
· Ability to adjust to varying priorities, project lists.
· Employee will live within the geographical boundaries of the assigned sales territory
· Ability to travel throughout the territory 20%-30% of the time
Compensation for the Senior Industrial Business Development Sales Manager:
· Salary from $100K - $120K + 30% Bonus (Annually)
· Full benefits – Medical – Dental – Vision – Life – Retirement
· Company Car + Expenses + Home Office
· Outstanding core Company Culture
· Ability for mentored vertical career mobility