$80K — $100K *
The Industrial Program Manager (IPM) is a Core Team member and acts as the interface between the business unit Program and the Plant teams. IPM will coordinate and execute work package tasks and ensure their accomplishment with the support of the extended team and be accountable for Program related activities at the Plant.
IPM will provide operational support on key Industrial Development activities that are necessary for a successful product launch,
contribute actively to the accomplishment of Industrial Development work packages throughout the program evolution and be involved in the approval process of Process Development activities upstream. IPM will be responsible for facilitating and driving the Shape Launch Process, Shape Excellence System (SES), and Engineering Change Processes at the plant to ensure Customer Satisfaction, Production Readiness, and PPAP's on time. Act as a liaison between, business unit program teams and the plant operations team.
400 E. State St., Trenton, Ohio 45067
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty effectively. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Business Administration.
· Master of Business Administration preferred.
· Have 5 to 10 years experience in production, including methods & industrialization
· Ability to functionally manage the plant team
· Ability to communicate with the business unit program team, the plant, Experts (AME team), the equipments’ suppliers, etc …
· Open-minded, driven by continuous improvement (Kaizen), fact & data (FRM) and shopfloor (gemba) mindsets
· Familiar with financial issues in programs (cost estimation, P&L, investments)
· Experience in Equipment and Tooling Procurement.
· Long Term Planning and Problem-Solving Skills.
· Ability to effectively interact with team members and customers at all levels.
· Promote collaboration with internal and external customers at all levels
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
· Proficient at problem solving using 4c methodology
· Ability to interpret and analyze technical procedures and customer specifications.
· Independent and organized work style: effectively manages time and prioritizes multiple tasks.
· Ability to create project plans and timelines based on input from other team members.
· Understand task dependencies and each task's potential to impact project timing.
· Prior experience managing or coaching less senior team members.
· Be able to travel as needed.
Valid through: 7/3/2021
$80K — $100K *
5 days ago