A career within Delivering Deal Value services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional areas such as Information Technology, Operations, Human Capital, Health Industries, and other back office functions.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Engineering, Operations Management/Research, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Computer and Information Science
Demonstrated expertise and success with leading management consulting firm demonstrating extensive knowledge of Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures including pre-deal operations and information technology due diligence, integration planning, separation planning, synergy and cost savings analysis, and/or post-close transformation, with extensive knowledge of two or more of the following functional areas: Information Technology, Human Resources, Finance, Operations/Supply Chain, and/or Sales and Marketing.
Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities and success with managing and developing strategic client relationships while providing the highest quality client work across multiple client projects, which includes the following:
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, foster a productive teamwork environment, lead teams to generate a vision, leverage diverse views, and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement;
- Securing new business development and project extensions, including client lead maturation, proposal development, and closing new business opportunities.
- Managing and delivering significant business results that reflects strategic and creative thinking, individual initiative and the following abilities:
- Developing a business vision and leading complex projects while functioning as a trusted advisor at the highest levels of client organizations;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: build, maintain, and utilize networks of client relationships;
- Communicating complex material effectively in written and oral formats to various audiences;
- Directing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data;
- Taking a lead role in business development and pursuit activities both internally with client pursuit teams and externally with client facing meetings and proposal discussions.
Job ID: 46703WD