$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Industrial Products & Construction Cloud Engineering Senior Manager
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud.
Work You'll Do
A Senior Manager at Deloitte is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
• Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
• Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
• Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
• Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
• People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
• Self-starter with an in-depth, hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations of various cloud platforms (i.e. AWS, Oracle, MS Azure, Google Cloud, TIBCO, etc.)
• A minimum of 8-10 years experience working in or consulting to Aerospace & Defense, Industrial Products and/or Construction sites.
• A minimum of 8-10 years experience working with Cloud strategy, Cloud development & integration, ERP & CRM solutions, API management, IoT, SaaS, Big Data solutions on the Cloud
• Knowledge of J2EE, .Net and cloud technologies development languages and tools
• Direct experience migrating applications from the enterprise to public cloud providers
• Experience reporting to C-level client contracts, managing client teams, in addition to on-site and off-site and off-shore functional and technical teams.
• Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
• Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
• Up to 80% travel required
• A Bachelor's degree
• Must live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Senior lead experience on complex, international, multi-currency and multi-organization implementations
• 10+ years of consulting experience which includes: contributing to requests for proposals (RFP), client presentations, detailing scope of work (SOW)
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
• Experience mentoring junior staff
Valid Through: 2019-11-13