$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Industrial Products & Construction Cloud Engineering Manager
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud.
Work You'll Do
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for Consumer & Industrial Products including manufacturing, retail, distribution and wholesale clients. Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
• Manage full life cycle implementations.
• Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
• Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
• Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
• Develop and manage vendor relationships.
• Lead workshops for client education.
• Manage resources and budget on client projects.
• Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
• Self-starter with an in-depth, hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations of various cloud platforms (i.e. AWS, Oracle, MS Azure, Google Cloud, TIBCO, etc.)
• A minimum of 6+ years experience working in or consulting to Aerospace & Defense, Industrial Products and/or Construction sites.
• A minimum of 6+ years experience working with Cloud strategy, Cloud development & integration, ERP & CRM solutions, API management, IoT, SaaS, Big Data solutions on the Cloud
• Knowledge of J2EE, .Net and cloud technologies development languages and tools
• Direct experience migrating applications from the enterprise to public cloud providers
• Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
• A Bachelor's degree
• Must live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
• Lead experience on complex, international, multi-currency and multi-organization implementations
• 6+ years of consulting experience which includes: contributing to requests for proposals (RFP), client presentations, detailing scope of work (SOW)
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
• Experience mentoring junior staff
Valid Through: 2019-11-13